Solutions for Natural HealthThese solutions can logically be divided into two categories. The first is healthy lifestyle changes. I had a talented young artist friend of mine illustrate this in the slideshow above. To support natural therapies in creating long term, positive health changes you must be willing to do the following:
change unhealthy eating habits and maintain a healthy weight
get reasonable amounts of exercise based on your current ability
go to bed at night and have a good pattern of sleep hygiene
And…….last but not least, work on changing unhealthy thinking patterns and harmful addictions
Diet and NutritionHow can you prevent yourself from sabotaging your recovery with poor diet choices? We all know there is no diet that suits everyone! People often focus on what they can’t eat. Or they go to extremes in limiting macronutrients in an attempt to starve certain infections. Why is it a mistake to limit certain macronutrients long-term in an attempt to starve infections?
Entamoeba Histolytica thrive on animal protein.
Protomyxzoa Rheumatica thrives on fats and oils.
Candida Albicans thrives on carbohydrates.
So to starve all your bugs, all you have to do is stop eating all protein, fats, and carbohydrates!
Some General Dietary Guidelines
Avoid all processed food, junk foods, fast foods, gluten, sugar, dairy products, GMO foods, mercury-laden fish and seafood, and of course, foods that you are allergic to.
Do consume: partly raw, organic, nutrient-dense whole foods such as green leafy vegetables and other veggies, fruits, berries, nuts and seeds, whole non-gluten grains, beans, peas, lentils, healthy oils, and high-quality organic meats and eggs, if you choose to eat animal protein.
But on the other hand they do eat…
BROWN RICE SYRUP
Eaten addictively, sugar always causes harm regardless of what form it is in. The ability to eat it in moderation is very difficult.
Joel Fuhrman – “Eat for Health”
This diet seems to be well-tolerated by many people.
This is the diet I recommend.
Exercise is SOOOO important to regaining strength while recovering from a chronic illness.
- Create multiple outlets to exercise, i.e., walking routes, or jogging/running once you are strong enough, gym membership, street or mountain bike, home exercise equipment, swimming, etc.
- Start very slowly.
- Pick a time that is right for you such as morning, midday, afternoon, or evening and try to do a little bit almost every day or it will not likely become a habit.
- Find an exercise partner that is at or around your level.
- Work with your skilled holistic practitioner to find the right supplements to adequately support adrenal gland function with homeopathics, glandulars, and adaptogenic herbs, or low dose Rx cortisone.
- Use mitochondrial support supplements like reduced CoQ10, magnesium, alpha Ketoglutaric acid, L-carnitine, etc.
Sleep…Many chronic illness sufferers have either adrenal exhaustion or an inverted metabolism. They are exhausted in the morning, but their adrenal glands finally rally about midnight. So when they should be sleeping they are finally feeling some energy.
… and plenty of Nutramedix Magnesium Malate along with these at bedtime.
Positive Mental Outlook
- EZOV- Nutramedix remedy
- EVOX – Voice pattern reprogramming
- FLOWER REMEDIES